- To schedule your Telehealth E-visits, please call 970-476-1225 and request a telehealth appointment, a patient representative will schedule your E-visit appointment.
- Patients will receive an email confirmation with a link to the E-visit. A few minutes before your scheduled appointment, click on the link sent to you, and you will be connected via ZOOM and/or Medbridge, both are secure and HIPAA compliant platforms.
- After your visit is scheduled, your provider may send a health history form, consents, and other applicable forms that will need to be completed and returned prior to the start of your appointment.
- You will need a strong internet connection, along with audio and video capabilities. Please be in a quiet, well-lit location to provide the best experience.
- During your E-Visit appointment you will have the opportunity to discuss your condition/injury with your therapist. Skilled instruction, education, home exercise programming, and professional recommendations can be provided.
In person visits are always available at any of our Eagle and Summit County locations.