Vail Valley Running Club is a free educational and social club brought to you by Howard Head Sports Medicine.
- All abilities, strollers, and dogs are welcome.
- As a club member you will receive:
- Pre-run yoga from Revolution Power Yoga
- Shoe demos, gait analysis and running tips from the experts at Howard Head Sports Medicine.
- Earn custom Lululemon tech shirts
- Receive deeply discounted race entries from the Vail Rec District.
Yes, currently under the Eagle County guidelines it is recommended that all persons wear a face covering to stop the asymptomatic spread of the novel coronavirus. We will keep socially distant on the trails.
How long are the runs?
Depending on the number of people, we will offer 3 distances; 3 mile, 6 mile, and if there is interest, and 8-10 mile route.
Where do we meet?
We meet in Edwards on Mondays, Wednesdays in Vail, and Thursdays in Eagle. Check out our Vail Valley Running Club's Facebook page for details about each week’s run.