Sisters of Skimo
SHORT FILM DOCUMENTARY - NOW SHOWINGHoward Head Sports Medicine presents, "Sisters of Skimo," the journey of Sierra Anderson and her fellow female competitors in ski mountaineering racing, as they vie to qualify to compete at "the Olympics of Skimo," the World Championships in Switzerland. Along the way, Sierra and her "sisters of skimo" will discover what it means when the competition lifestyle goes beyond just who stands on the podium, and becomes a journey about family and camaraderie in sport.
"Sisters of Skimo” has been featured at sold-out venues across the United States and now you can watch it online for free.
WATCH THE FULL DOCUMENTARY
For questions please contact Ben Gadberry at Ben.Gadberry@VailHealth.org.
- December 4, 2019 Breckenridge, Colorado
- December 14, 2019 Londonberry, Vermont
- January 16, 2020 Burlington, Vermont
- January 18, 2020 Seward, Alaska
- January 30, 2020 Denver, Colorado
- March 7, 2020 Jasper, Alberta Canada
- March 12, 2020 North Bend, Washington
- March 26, 2020 Missoula, Montana
Vail Health's Clean Clinic Promise
As the community’s healthcare system, Vail Health is committed to providing a safe environment for people to...
Exercising Safely In The High Country
Vail Health’s orthopaedic partners, trauma surgeons and physical therapists know all too well that playing...
Exercise For Chronic Pain
Chronic pain isn’t just a bad backache or other pain lasting several months; it’s a syndrome, which can...